Thursday, February 9, 2017

Great Video Resource

SLR Lounge Video: Tips and Reactions




So this is a video I watched a long time ago and still love. I think it has a good mix of practicality and things most people have never heard/thought of.

Personally, having tried some of the techniques and always enjoying a new challenge I think most people are better off making tweaks in light room.

Unless you have multiple assistants just wandering around needing instruction it probably isn't going to get you a better picture or be worth all the time it will take to set some of these shots up on a wedding day. I could see doing some of these during a engagement/styled shoot but I think there would be more valuable things to do when you are more crunched on an actual wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment